♡ All About Me ♡

Hello everyone! So, let me introduce myself, my name is Alsyadiela Audiva, u can call me Alsya. I’m 14 years old, my birthday is on 28 august 2004. My elementary school is in Banjarsari, my junior high school is in SMPN 5 Bandung, and now my senior high school is SMAN 3 Bandung. My hobby is singing, playing guitar, and do anything about arts because i really love arts 🎨❤️ 

I love music and arts so much, i think music and art both are my passion because i really like if i do task about it and never rue about it, except if the the task are so many. I want to be an enviromentalist like Leonardo Di Caprio  or an artist like Pablo Picasso.

I have one sister, her name is Arleta, she’s 7 years old, and now she is 2nd grade of elementary school in banjarsari, just like me before, she seems to be my continuer.
she has curly hair and big eyes, she likes to annoys me, but i love her as a sister. 

Oh, and i like international things too, such as unicef, wwf as a humanity organization, history of every kingdom worldwide or even mystery and myths about them, i like mystery too. 

Well, i think that’s enough for me to introduce myself, thank you for your attention, love you!



Comments

Popular Posts