Compliment & Congratulations

• Alsyadiela Audiva (5)
• Azzahra Kaheesha Nurfakhira (12)

Dialog :
Keysha: Excuse me, are you Alsya? Aren’t you?
Alsya: Yes i am! Wow, are you Keysha?
Keysha: Yes, it’s me! Wow, how are you? We’re long time no see!
Alsya: Hahaha, oh my god! I can’t believe it’s you, i’m fine! How about you?
Keysha: i’m also fine, wow seriously, i still can’t believe it’s you, after many years since elementary school, we finally meet again!
Alsya: Me too, i can’t believe it, it’s been a long time and you’ve changes a lot! U look skinnier and taller and prettier
Keysha: Wow are you serious? You’ve changes a lot too! U look more pretty with ur hijab , i think we had a puberty goals tight now.
Alsya: Oh my god, thank you! That’s sounds amazing haha
Keysha: Where’s do you study now?
Alsya: I’m in university of Oxford, business school
Keysha: Wow Oxford?! You’re so amazing!
Alsya: thankyou, how bout you?
Keysha : Now i’m in university of Harvard, medical school.
Alsya: Oh my god, Harvard? Ur crazy! Ur so freakin amazing!
Keysha: u too, i’m so grateful cause now we’re on one of the best university in the world, congratulations for both of us!
Alsya: You’re right, by the way, wanna have some coffee?
Keysha: Sure!

Comments

Popular Posts