My Goal My Ambition

Get To Know My Goal & Ambition

        Hello folks! my name is Alsyadiela Audiva, you also can call me Alsya. Since I was a kid, I really like doing arts like singing, drawing and painting. When I was in elementary school, I took music courses such as singing and playing piano because I used to dream of becoming a musician. But when I was in junior high school, I joined the cheerleading team and suddenly I fell in love with sports, then I also joined the voice choir group and learned music lessons again. 

        Besides I'm an unstable person, I like to learning something new, that I didn't know it before. I want to have a lot of experience in my life and that's my goal. I want to be a multitalented person that can do anything in any field.

        Why I want to be a multitalented person? because I want to be an independent woman that though, strong, and fierceful because I know when I fall and lose my way, only myself and Allah that can help me. Anybody could help me, but still, the final decision is mine. My goal is also try to accept myself just the way I am and love myself more. I want to be grateful and happy in my life, shares positivity to others and tell them their life is beautiful. Me and everyone must live our life gratefully.

        My ambition is being a career woman that could "break a leg" in every work they did. I want to be an humble and successful entrepeneur that makes myself, my family, and my friends proud. Besides that, I want to help others from troubles, poverty, and also give them a support. My goals and ambition it's not only for me, but also for others. I want to make changes that are good for my nation and useful for the society. 

Comments

Popular Posts